What is brand promotion and Marketing.
Brand promotion is the way to inform, remind, persuade convincingly, and influence the consumers to drive their decision towards purchasing the product or service under a brand.
Brand promotion is required to:
- Promote information related to features, prices, and special schemes of the brand.
- Differentiate the product by convincing the customers about the unique features of the brand.
- Create and increase the demand for the product.
- Build brand equity.
- Stabilize the sales affected by natural, social, or political changes. For example, Nescafe promoted its new brand of ‘iced coffee’ to increase sales during summer.
- Outperform the competitor’s marketing efforts: In a highly competitive market, even a well-established brand has to be promoted to retain market share.
- Build positive brand image.
Our main method for brand promotion and marketing are:
- Point-of-Sale Promotion and Promotional Gifts
- Organizing Contests/Events and Sponsorship
- Customer Referral Incentive Programs and Customer Appreciation
- Causes and Charity Drive
- Promotion on our Social Media
- Brand ambassador/Celebrity
Powered by our sister company Thikho Events, these are some of the companies and brands we have successfully worked with:
Contact us today for us to promote your brand or event: